Friday, November 20, 2015

Carrot Cake Oatmeal







Carrot Cake Oatmeal

1 cup liquid (preferably 1/2 cup water + 1/2 cup milk)
60g old-fashioned oats
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp light brown sugar
1/2 carrot, grated
A handful of raisins
Honey or agave nectar, to serve

1) In a medium pot, bring liquid to boil. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low. 

2) Add oats, flax seeds, cinnamon, brown sugar, and carrot. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Add raisins and cook for another 2 minutes. Drizzle with honey or agave nectar and serve immediately.

Recipe by collecting memories


18 comments:

  1. Hi Gaby!
    I haven't been blogging much lately but I wanted to drop by to let you know I did bake that pumpkin crumb coffee cake you posted and it was indeed delicious!!! Thanks again:)

    I'm liking this Carrot Cake Oatmeal. So healthy too:)

    Thanks for sharing, Gaby...

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am so grateful for your article. Really looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am really happy to say that I deeply read your article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am searching like this type valuable information, it’s really helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel happy about and learning more about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep sharing your information regularly for our future reference.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks for some other wonderful article

    ReplyDelete
  8. Continue to keep up the very good operate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The information which you have provided is very helpful and precise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great article! I reaally love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this great article I learn a lot from your article keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your writing skill, it's very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like to see some other posts on the same subject! Very useful informative info!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its enjoyable for me to come here and visit more here. It is terrific post dude.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post is quite informative. I love reading your blogs. Quite helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations. Good blog. Keep sharing. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...