Friday, January 10, 2014

Creamy Pumpkin Pasta




I have been making so many dishes with pumpkin recently. I guess I won't stop until I try it with everything. This one's a perfectly creamy, mild, light and satisfying dish. It is also very easy to prepare as there are just a few ingredients.


Creamy Pumpkin Pasta

200g your favourite pasta (I used Lumache)
300g pumpkin puree
60g sour cream or yogurt*
50g your favourite hard cheese
salt and pepper, to taste

*I used sour cream which contains 10% of fat so you could also probably use Greek yogurt instead.

1) Boil the pasta in a salted water according to the directions and drain well.

2) In a saucepan over low heat, combine together pumpkin puree, sour cream and cheese. Mix well until smooth and the cheese has melted. Add pasta and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese.

Serves 2.

Recipe by collecting memories


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...